Locals Shuttle Bus Terms & Conditions
Your booking is accepted subject to the following terms and conditions and by confirming your booking you accept that these terms & conditions will apply. Ticket purchases made after 9am on the day of the booking must be done via the phone (1300 171 259).
The del Rios shuttle service is operated by Gull Services.
For more information about their terms and conditions, please visit https://gull.com.au/terms-and-conditions.
1. Order Confirmations & Tickets
- Bookings are only confirmed when the payment has been made through the payment link you will receive digitally after making your booking.
- Amendments and cancellations are not confirmed until del Rios has confirmed them in writing. If you do not receive a written confirmation within one full working day of sending your request, please contact del Rios since we may not have received your request.
- All clients placing their bookings online, via del Rios’ booking system, take full responsibility for the accuracy and validity of the information entered during the booking process. Del Rios cannot be held liable for errors made in this regard.
- A shuttle service ticket automatically reserves a table in our restaurant. No need to make a separate booking.
- All clients will be provided with a final confirmation email on the morning of their booking.
- Please contact del Rios for all amendment requirements.
- No amendments to bookings will be allowed within 24 hours of the date of travel.
- Any changes will always be subject to availability at time of change.
- Note that changes are only effective if confirmed in writing by del Rios.
3. Rates & Payments
- Shuttle tickets are priced at $15 per person and include pick-up and drop-off.
- Rates are applicable to all adults and children. Children under 3 can travel for free.
- Rates are subject to change at any time without prior notice.
- Rates include vehicle, driver, fuel and tolls for the designated service
- Rates are GST inclusive
- Payment must be received by del Rios 24 hours in advance in advance of your booked shuttle service.
- Failure to meet the prepayment requirement may result in cancellation of your booking without any notification.
4. Cancellations or no shows
- Once purchased, tickets are non-refundable.
- Once confirmed, your del Rios shuttle service booking cannot be cancelled. In the event that you need to reschedule, your shuttle service ticket will remain valid for use within the next (6) months.
- 100% cancellation fees will apply to “no shows” regardless of applicable reasons.
- Del Rios reserves the right to cancel any scheduled Shuttle service 48 hours or more prior to its departure. Notification of such cancellations will be made in writing via email and phone to all affected clients who have confirmed & paid bookings. In such instances, clients will be offered the choice between a full ticket refund or shuttle voucher to the value of their purchased ticket – the voucher would be valid for a period of 12 months from date of issue. The above refund/voucher represents the limit of del Rios’ liability and responsibility in the event of a cancelled shuttle departure.
5. Pick Up locations
- The Shuttle services only collect/return shuttle clients at our designated pick-up/drop-off locations
- It is the client’s responsibility to get themselves to and from these designated locations in accordance with our advertised timings.
- Passengers who miss their allocated pick up will need to make alternate transport arrangements at their own expense.
- Clients who are not at the correct location at the correct time will be treated as a NO-SHOW and 100% cancellation fees will apply without exception. Clients will NOT be called to find out where they are.
- For all other pick-up locations, please contact us for a private shuttle quote.
- Smoking is prohibited in all vehicles (tobacco / electronic devices).
7. Alcohol, Food & Behaviour
- The consumption of alcohol is strictly prohibited.
- The consumption of food or beverages is strictly prohibited.
- Del Rios may refuse to serve clients that are intoxicated.
- Misbehaving clients may be requested to vacate the vehicle and del Rios reserves the right to refuse to continue transferring such clients.
8. Unaccompanied Children
- No unaccompanied children under the age of 12 years will be carried.
- No animals will be carried, with the exception of a trained guide or service dog accompanying a handicapped passenger.
10. Other conditions
- Del Rios will make every effort to keep to the current published timetable, but services may be affected by road, weather or other conditions beyond Ashtons’ control.
- Del Rios will therefore not accept liability for any costs incurred by passengers under such circumstances.
- You are responsible for any damage or soiling of the vehicle either internally or externally in accordance with these terms and conditions.